Thursday 13 February 2014

Day 44: Time to focus...

Day 44: ...when we can

Today was another day indoors, but not at home. I had to head across town to participate in some workshops...for work. That meant very little time outside, much less time to look at the world's smaller details. Coming home on the bus I noticed a rather spectacular sunset; by the time I arrived home, it was not so much the sun but the moon that caught my eye.


Moon rising
The moon is a challenge to photograph in a hurry. It is something I have to perfect yet on my newish camera. Nonetheless, the colour and time of the evening, the shapes and shadows out the back still allowed for a bit of an 'atmospheric' end to the day. After the workshop, some things were in the clear, some still a little out of focus, I guess the pic for today is the pic 'about' the day.


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 5.54pm]