Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day 63: All that glistens...

Day 63: ...is the sun on raindrops

A day really to simply remind ourselves of the beauty and fascination of what is in our garden. Today, there was some light rain and that is of course a major attraction for this photographer. 

Naturally, the loris re-appeared on the verandah quick smart but I thought, dear reader, I ought to spare you such boredom...

Raindrops on the frangipani No. 1 

Rather, it is mornings like these that I love to wander among the plants, after the showers and during that magic minute where the sun breaks through the clouds and adds a glisten to all that is around. So while it is a further appearance by the frangipanis and raindrops, I hope, dear reader, my choice today does not bore you. 

I've gone the full Georgia O'Keeffe (an American artist, see a recent post) today...a reminder as my Chicago deadline draws ever nearer...

Raindrops on the frangipani No. 2

Please enjoy!



[Camera : iPhone 4S, 7.23am, 7.12am, (slightly cropped)]