Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 67: Looking skywards...

Day 67: ...with colour.

International Women's Day today. So much to think about on this day, particularly given my work in politics and international relations. But off to visit my mum down the Coast again, lunch again at what has become her preferred restaurant (yes, the new Greek one) and also a chance to catch up with my niece who has come to live with my mum. So a nice sort of day. 


Clouds 1

Clouds 2
On the way home the sky put on a real show for us here in Brisbane, as the twitter timeline showed. The passing clouds played with the setting sun, presenting us with a light and colour show.

Clouds 3

Clouds 4

It seems to have delivered rain in other parts, but not here. I'll happily watch this kind of show, anytime. 



[Camera : iPhone 4S, 6.02-6.11pm]