Wednesday 12 March 2014

Day 71: Blue skies...

Day 71: ...make me smile

A simple straight forward day today: a little work, a little meeting, back home for a little more work. The conference paper is nearly done, good news from an affiliate in Japan and the loris worked all day out the back. 

My tai chi is on the improve too. And the health benefits that go with that. 

So I couldn't help but smile when I looked up from my table and saw the blue sky at one of its bluest moments. Photographically-speaking, I enjoy capturing the blueness. Indeed, our local Brisbane ABC radio presenter Spencer Howson (@SpencerHowson) started a bit of a trend a couple of years ago, encouraging us to capture those blue sky moments, and we do. Under the twitter hashtag #612bluesky we are together collecting a wonderful array of pics. 


Blue sky under the gum tree


It was indeed, a #612bluesky moment this afternoon. 


[Camera : iPhone 4S, 5.19pm]