Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day 78: Bend and stretch....

Day 78: ...even the loris are getting into the tai chi...

I've had a lovely day working at home today. All the birds have been chirping away out the back, poss has moved about in her treebox adjusting for the heat and humidity and I've managed to get a good deal of work completed. 

You might recall, dear reader, that I have recently taken up the challenge of learning the fine art of tai chi. I practice it daily out on the back verandah, assuming no-one can see me...until today. 

Just after I completed this morning's session of stretching and started my work, one of the loris flew to the verandah, which they often do when in search of their seed. Not that they are demanding birds, much...

As I got up to move, so did this lori, a regular visitor. I thought she was going to fly off but in fact, as I tried to capture here in between laughing, she just went ahead and did the whole 'bend and stretch' I had just been doing...out of sight, I thought.

Ahem...
Start here? 

And then you did this yeah?
Then...this?
A bit this way, no?
And that was tricky...now, the seed thanks.

Yes, there was seed given afterwards, how could I not?

Cheers, from the loris.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-85mm, 8.59-9.00am]