Friday 21 March 2014

Day 80: Some days, you know you just want to...

Day 80: ...let it out. 

Any concerns I might have had that there were too many loris on this blog were quickly dispelled last night via tweepsters and bird watchers, Shelley and Cathy. So by eerie coincidence, we have a few more today, just because.

I returned home from an appointment this morning, the type which requires a bit of a breather before the rest of the day continues along. Perfect photo-op time you might say. And for reasons known only to them, the loris were populating the trees out the back, much later than usual and in greater numbers than usual. The greater the number, the more the, shall we say, factional fighting, or at least, given my profession, I see it in those rather political terms. 

There is always much jostling around the seed tray with birds coming in and out, flapping around, the 'argy-bargy' in our highly evolved technical terminology. 

I tried to capture some of the movement today, and in the end, one just had to shout in exasperation...surely we can all share the seed with a little less fighting.

Er, move over...


On my way...


Oi, enough already...

I think there's a neat political lesson in that for all of us, don't you?

*Technical point: I remain divided on the technicality of perfect sharpness versus a bit of blur in a shot intended to show movement...as two of the pics above demonstrate.*

[Camera : the Canon with the big lens...10.12am, 10.17am]