Saturday 29 March 2014

Day 87: Waiting...

Day 87: ...departure lounge: Dateline Melbourne 3

Two long days of discussion, debate, ideas, actions. Can we make a difference in our workplaces? Can we change the world at large? Can we make a better place?

Well, maybe, one day. That's what gives us hope of course. 

Conference over and it is off to the airport to wait...and wait. In fact, this evening, I have to ope that all is running to schedule: I have to head directly to the Concert Hall in Brisbane for a long-awaited subscription convert; usually they are on Saturday nights, but this one is Friday, to coincide with the Melbourne meeting...will I make it?

Sometimes the pics for these blogs can be little more than something that catches my eye, something that perhaps we wouldn't think would warrant snapping a pic...

And so it was with this stool...just caught my eye. (It was also the first chance I had to take a photo all day, as we sat, and waited, reflected on the day...and drank tea.)

Waiting for...?

Made it to the concert, notwithstanding the ongoing delays on landing in Brisbane, and a pleasant concert it was too. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 4.01pm]