Friday 11 April 2014

Day 101: A flash of...

Day 101: ...not what I expected really...

A day on the highway, #theBruce as we affectionately know it, to attend to a couple of meetings at work. One was one of those meetings that is simply one of a series of seemingly never-ending negotiations...

The other one, well...the less said the better. I imagine when I'm 80 (and wearing much purple) and standing in a line at a shop waiting to be served, I'll be overlooked for ages...that happens with some meetings I go to...people see me, think it can't be a 'proper' meeting and talk to my interlocutor like I'm not there...sigh.

At least it meant an early departure home again where my eye caught this flash in the late afternoon sun...


Flash...


It was a crystal ornament hanging on the window...I don't often get to see its effect at this time of day...just reward for being overlooked really. 



Turn the prism on its side...see things differently


Tomorrow, it's the Scottish play...my favourite, time to be a Lady MacB...


(Camera : iPhone 4S, 3.51pm)