Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 105: An endless fascination...

Day 105: ...with how the garden grows

You will know, dear reader, I am not one for succeeding in the garden. Very much serendipity and good luck rather than good management in my case. And this evening, I should be waiting in anticipation for every photographer's dream shot of the lunar eclipse...

...but the clouds are hovering in just the wrong place and the timing is a little squeezy, coinciding as it does with my tai chi class (which I can't afford to miss[well, actually, I can, but I just don't want to...]). 

I get quite excited when I see new shoots on something in the garden...it is proof positive that things can and do thrive around here despite my interference. Just like this fern out in the front yard...I really like the way new fern fronds unfold...

New shoots

Nature always eclipses that which we think we can master...

And that's a good thing. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 2.53pm]