Thursday 17 April 2014

Day 107: Larger than life...

Day 107: ...and casting a shadow

Although I'm on leave from teaching, I don't have a completely uninterrupted run with writing...which is a bit of a shame really, because following yesterday, I was already to keep going today...


foedus pacificum: a philosophical sketch...

Exciting, don't you think... (^o^)/ (even better without the typo...)

Today I had to go out to work on some uni-related matters over enterprise bargaining which always takes longer than it should. It meant catching buses but the first one was running more than ten minutes late which then made subsequent trips late etc and so forth. The return trip includes a train leg and while it wasn't late, I found a wallet so I took it to lost and found and that's never quite as straight forward as it might be. Though that is my good deed for the day.

All of which, got me back to my early morning encounter with this tiniest of tiny spiders on the table outside. No bigger than a pinhead, it was jumping all over the place and the sun was such it cast a shadow which caught my eye...I've cropped it a little which makes the background look much more textured than it really is. 


Things aren't always what they seem

Shadow plays...politics...enterprise bargaining: all is not always what it seems. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 7.07am, cropped]