Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 118: Life is like...

Day 118: ...a rocky road

Well, if it were this kind of rocky road, I could have it every day. I don't of course, but one is obliged in this post-Easter time, to not allow the kindness of friends go to waste...right? 

Apart from a short break to attend another tai chi class (we're working our way through the 108 moves) it was mostly a day at home, continuing to write away. Of course, as the end of April fast approaches, I need to take stock and see where I'm at as far as the writing plan goes. It is something one chips away little by little each day. Overall, I guess, I've got more on the 'advancing' side of the ledger, though it is never quite as far as one would like. 

Rocky Road, close up...
This was afternoon tea, having worked my way through documents on the pearling industry in Queensland in the 1890s. I've not really looked at it close up...it was a pause this afternoon that made me realise I am indeed fortunate if this is as rocky as my roads get...

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 3.12pm]