Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day 92: Needing a place to rest...

Day 92: ...with choice

And so the journey continued, not only differences in days but a further time zone to traverse. And because of the way the clock worked today (which I recall was 2 Apr US time), I seem to have spent all day and most of the evening in airports, in transit, in the air...at least I got a lot of reading done.

I reached my hotel room in Chicago around 9.00pm so quite apt that this was my first sight. The conference and accommodation is all wrapped into one place: Palmer House. They didn't stay that way too for very long; with all that travelling and lolling around, I made pretty good use of them, quick smart. 

A place to rest...

In anticipation of tomorrow...panel presentation first up.

(Camera : iPhone 4S, 9.11pm)