Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day 95: A short break...

Day 95: ...not so bleak

Today, 5 April, was such a contrast weatherwise. Blue sky, sun, still a little chilly, but very lovely. I am a big fan of Chicago architecture...there is such a mix (and a series of pics coming up in the next post). Right outside my window was that sense you were right in the middle of it all...

View from the window, 1


View from the window 2
During the lunch break today I dashed down the street to find a particular bookshop I had looked up previously, having been led to believe there might have been a few Hannah Arendt books there. 

On State St, Chicago 2
There were, I bought all but one (because I had it already...). Couldn't help but take in the blue sky and buildings along the way though...#612bluesky in Chicago...

On State St, Chicago 1


Back to the conference then, books in hand, very chuffed.


 (Camera iPhone, 6.53am and 12.51pm)