Friday 30 May 2014

Day 150: Things we might be grateful for...

Day 150: ...or just things that drop by

I'm listening to evening radio as I write tonight. I generally do. One of the topics of conversation is the things we are grateful for, and how we can be grateful for something, one thing, each day. I certainly try. Indeed, it is one of the #project365 aims: our pics should show something we might otherwise overlook; or make us appreciate small things. 

One of the things I like photographing is, of course, detail (just in case, dear regular reader, it wasn't obvious).  And so it was over breakfast. I like kiwifruit and something about the light this morning caught my eye. 


Breakfast...
A little later after a medical appointment, when I was reading and recuperating, (a book on philosophy) this little insect alighted on the page. It made a kind of interesting pic too (where the word 'gratification' appears by sheer coincidence...)


Reader...
The book? Dave Edmonds, Would you Kill the Fat Man? It's an elaboration on the famous 'trolley problem' in philosophy. I'm grateful it's not a question I'll ever have to deal with in anything other than a philosophical way...

[Camera: iPhone 4S, 7.01am, 11.37am]