Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 184: I can get by...

Day 184: ...and sometimes with a little help from my friends

Another day where I didn't move too far away from the writing table...just enough from time to time to check out the trees for colour and movement. 

And there was plenty of that today. More blue sky, bit of an early morning chill factor and then...


Oh, morning!

Carry on...

...water!

Where did they find that in this rather dry weather? Anyway, they certainly had some fun with it and just to show us humans how to get by...with a little help, I can scratch your back, if you care to scratch mine. 


Oi, 'scuse me...

Two can play at that...

Ta-de-dum...

Anything you can do...
Gotcha...

Hide and seek...

Counting, counting...


Such a delight. 

Now, back to work. 


[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 300mm, 8.36-8.55am; selected cropping]