Friday 4 July 2014

Day 185: Head in the clouds...

Day 185: ...cloudy days ahead...

I do love a cloudy sky, not for the weather it portends but photographically-speaking. And although I enjoy all the blue sky opportunities, well, you know, we need a change sometimes don't we.

Today's tasks were to simply keep writing until I realised I am sailing close to the deadline for the Ekka photo entries this year. I had to rush up to the photo store to order the reprints/enlargements in time to get them back, mount them and deliver them next by Wednesday. We'll cut it fine but should make it...bit like the Archibald Prize, last minute rush I suspect. 

Oh, and I still have to make a final decision in the colour section: four pic limit--five to choose from. But I can do that on Monday. I hope. Two black and white ones too.

So, I decided to give the loris a rest today but I was attracted to the clouds: shapes, colours, patterns this morning; and then in spite of blue sky during the day, the clouds were back ten hours later (from the same point). A little phenomenon I observed today. I don't mind my head in the clouds from time to time. 


Cloudy start...

Cloudy finish...

And, just in case you're missing it, the moon is on its way back...even the moon is in the clouds, a little.

Moon, in the clouds
[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 300mm, 7.07am, 4.58pm, 5.00pm]