Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 191: A return to origins...

Day 191: ...now you see it, now you don't

A long day working at home. There is much writing to do, much tidying up at mid-year to do.
Another bluesky day today but in fact too cold really to go outside very much. Before I knew it the day was pretty well done. 

During my lunch break I went out to sit in some sun. I spied another moth on the bricks. It reminded me that one of the things I intended with this blog was to look at life in the little details we might otherwise overlook. I've posted moths previously and they get such a bad wrap compared with butterflies but really, their patterns can be just as beautiful.


Close-up...


Moth hiding / 隠している蛾
And since Queensland won the third origin match to win back one of three of the series last night, it is not a bad moment to get back to our origins, once in a while. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 11.17am]