Sunday 13 July 2014

Day 194: On being...

Day 194: ...where one ought not be

I went to work today, the campus, my office. Why, dear reader, you may well ask? Well, I just had some things to do before going on leave and so off I went. On a Sunday. Dearie me. 

I took the camera though, just in case. But the day turned out to be a bit longer than I anticipated. I did notice someone else hanging around where they ought not be too. There, hiding in the corner of the pond near the car park. I had to chuckle. 


Peek-a-boo, or lost on the way to class
Later in the day I had to call over to a friend's place. It was a little unexpected, but when the view from the front gate was the intensity of the sunset, then it wasn't too bad a place to be. 


Intensity
The moon rose again tonight, on another clear night. I resisted for a little while but decided to go and have a look. I took a number of interesting ones along the lines of last night...all for educational purposes of course. But probably a little boring as yet another post. Best they not appear here...except for these two. 


Branching out
This shot below of the moon was taken a little higher in the sky than last night. There seemed to be some 'brighter lights' on the surface tonight, compared with last night. Interesting.

Bright lights


Sometimes, I just can't help putting things where they ought not be. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 300mm; 1.07pm, 5.37pm, 6.58pm, 8.29pm]