Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day 197: Down came the rain...

Day 197: ...ever so briefly

I don't do the recreation leave thing terribly well. Day three today and I had a meeting in the city about a radio program we are working on to explore the idea of better civics education. The meeting was in Parliament House, one of my favourite buildings. Indeed in just about any country I visit I try to go and see the buildings at the the centre of the political system...occupational hazard I guess. 

After a short detour through the city, I opted to come home again quickly to continue with my reading and writing. There was the promise of rain too. 

It came. 

It went. 

But I caught a few drops, we've not seen it for a while...it may be some time before we see it again. 

A short fall...
Worth a capture though I reckon. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 2.18pm]