Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 198: Early morning...

Day 198: ...clarity

There is a wonder about the morning light, the clear crisp feel of a blue sky after a rainy overcast day. The dew, the rain, the planes. It was all there this morning. I took too many photos...

No, wait, no I didn't; that's not possible. Such a variety of scenes today: 


Fly away...

Dewdrops on clotheslines...

...and more beneath


And another in a series of the photos just crying out for a haiku...might become a thing. 

Haiku world II (俳句の世界;親友の橋本仁子様の提案です。)

I did spend the day visiting my mum down the Gold Coast. I'm trying to do my best while on these rec leave days. We watched Question Time on the tele. 

All I will say, dear government ministers, you're in trouble, with my mum...who might ordinarily have been a supporter, once...maybe.

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm lens; 7.33am, 7.34am, 7.35am, 8.43am)