Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day 202: A fine note....

Day 202: ...to finish the day

Week two of my official rec leave and I'm determined to try and do it correctly. Actual 'recreation'. No work. 

Well, that lasted until about 10.30 while I took care of some issues that arose out of the blue. Good thing I had tai chi classes to look forward to...so looking forward, I turned up 30 minutes early. Oh well. 

Back home to review tonight's music. Every conductor is different. Sometimes I get picked on, sometimes I can get away with...really bad articulation (no, not really). I was thinking that again as I sat in my chair ready to go. Two of my instruments: 


Skinny clari

Serious clari

I have to say, photographically-speaking, I was intrigued by the distortion of perspective presented by the fruit phone...I'd never really noticed it before. 

Learning about my photography while I'm attending to my other main hobby...now that's a nice note to finish on. Rec leave level achieved!

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 7.32pm]