Friday 25 July 2014

Day 206: Context matters...

Day 206: ...putting the picture together...

Here's a little experiment dear reader. Look at this dear little twitterer...

Hello there...
...and look, the kooka that is not Dylan returned to the roost this morning...

Morning...
But here's the full picture: 

Hey, get off of my line...
A bit of a different impression isn't there. (Yes, I probably need a new clothesline, but that's not quite the point I'm trying to make.) That wasn't my plan when I caught these two at it again this morning (this is a regular thing around here); but as the day wore on, and news conferences were held and I listened to radio playing in the background while reading, writing and thinking in the background...it struck me that we might all benefit from a little bit of patience, a bit of standing back and seeing the big picture...getting the full context...

But that sounds like a lead-in to the politics blog. For another day.

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 300mm, 7.38am; with cropping]

Oh, I got a little carried away with the clouds today: see day 206.5 for that photographic exercise in cloud spotting.