Friday 15 August 2014

Day 225: Cloudy thoughts...

Day 225: ...but 'fine-grained'

After yesterday morning's sensory overload with the dawning light of the city, I'd like to suggest I went for some calming influences today. Simple. Restrained. As finely honed as today's cloud patterns might suggest. 



I looked...I thought...
 But no. In fact, it was a hectic day at work; meetings followed by meetings, supplemented with giving away cake at a campus Bluestocking event, followed by...meetings, angst and (not very) thinly-disguised rage at the machine. 


I took time to notice...
And so while there might be contemplative moments suggested by today's pics, in fact, it was really the only time I had a chance to 'stop and smell the coffee' as it were. 

But at least I took a moment...the clouds were just beautiful. Reminded me of patterns on the beach as the last of a wave recedes over the sand.

Guess where I would have preferred to be...

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 2.05pm]