Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day 231: Azalea...

Day 231: ...by the sea*

WIth the weather a little more comfortable today, it was off to the Gold Coast to accompany my mum to her next tai chi lesson which, of course, means the obligatory beach shot because we are just that close. So, a day after the rains and wind, the beach near Burleigh looked like this: 

Morning cloud with jogger
(auto-enhance on, just to test it)

...just in case you were wondering, dear reader. I consider it a community duty.

Mum also has the most glorious azalea bush in the front yard too, and every year around this time the green bursts forth to show mostly white flowers except for one small section which has a streak of pink. They are quite beautiful to look at. And really, does the day really need anything else?

Afternoon azalea
Morning azalea

So, I won't tell you about the work I continued to do, the reading, writing, seeking further publications and so on and so forth. All very ho hum really.  


*(I'm trying a kind of rhyme there: a-za'le-ah, by the see-ah; nah, I'll leave it to the experts.) 


Tomorrow is the gig, at the Powerhouse...have I mentioned that yet, dear reader...

Hehehehehe (in lieu of stage nerves). 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 11.16am, 3.23pm, 10.26am]