Tuesday 26 August 2014

Day 238: Tai chi Tuesday...

Day 238: ...not for the gull-ible

Tuesday and, as has been my custom for the past few weeks, that meant a trip down the Gold Coast (again) to accompany my mum to her tai chi class. We're getting there. 

Of course, we had to go by the beach and today we decided to have lunch at the kiosk. The view of the beach was great, of course; the surf a little choppy but that didn't stop a few brave souls taking their boards out there. 

The beach, again. Burleigh Heads

Lunch at the beach means chips; chips at the beach mean...:

Me and my shadow...
Yep, along came Jonathan Livingston's distant relative. 

It was a lovely part of the day before I returned home to attend my regular class. On the way back to the car, I looked north to Surfers only to spot a giant seagull on the fence...

Super gull...

Good thing my dear reader is not gull-ible.

Afternoon bells
And on the way home, I noticed the light through these flowers in mum's garden. Interesting. Pretty, in their own way.

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 1.41pm, 1.43pm, 1.47pm, 2.17pm]