Thursday 28 August 2014

Day 240: Back to the Ekka...

Day 240: ...sort of...

A day working at home, organising much; various chores to perform, appointments to be had etc and so forth. There is still a radio program to finalise for next Tuesday...it is coming together nicely. 

After a busy morning, it was off to the showground, time to collect my photos, including the 'exhibited one'. Of course, the streets around the showground still have a lovely old feel about them which really demand something more than the fruit phone; in fact, I really think the scenes deserve some old black and white film, and one day I will. 

Sign (detail) at Bowen Park

Ye olde industrial pavilion
I caught the bus there and back because parking is usually quite difficult. Today of course, when I finally got there, parking spaces aplenty! Oh well.

New amongst the old
My 'exhibited photo' (first one) has a nice little card on the back...'accepted for exhibition'. Hehe. I was also pleased to learn (I think) that the points tally on the back of the photos suggested that two more came very very close to getting in too; even nicer I suppose, is that one or two from last year were also quite close, as it happened. Lovely learnings.

Home again and off to tai chi. I'm sitting here feeling every last move this evening. Every. last. move. 

Certainly no exhibition standard tai chi here tonight. I'll stick to the pics. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 2.03pm, 2.29pm, 2.20pm]