Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 242: A shy Baza

Day 242: ...and 'bougains' on the tiles

A day jumping in and out of the house with rehearsals, busking at the cafe and a visit as well. This was after a concert last night. 

The Baza was back, mostly next door this morning and, given I was in a bit of a hurry, I didn't have as much time as I would have liked. 

But given all the pics yesterday, I didn't mind this one of the 'shy Baza' in the tree next door. 

Shy baza today

I also spotted this slightly different angle on the bougainvillea...backed by the roof tiles of the house down the back. Bit of a busybody day I guess, taking pics across the fences. 

Bougainvillea on the tiles
Today's rehearsal was for tomorrow's concert, the clarinet choir this time. It's a good fun group, I'm looking forward to it. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 9.10am, 9.11am]