Monday 29 September 2014

Day 272: Architectural magnificence...

Day 272: ...overnight

Woke this morning remembering I had to do the washing which somehow passed me by yesterday. I've no excuses really except that I thought it might have rained, perhaps... briefly. 

But from the very early part of the day, my eye was drawn to the magnificent web on the clothesline. Seriously, when you see architecture such as this in nature, what else matters? 

The only way it might have been improved would to have had rain drops or dew settled upon it. Even without that though, it just shone through. I couldn't bring myself to brush it away. It was still there in the evening. 


The first view, from afar...'tai chi interrupted'
A little closer




As the sun hit the heights (no editing, no filters)



In other news, after a few hours more that expected, my technological life is now updated, you might see some minor changes here and at the behest encouragement of some of my photography tweepsters, you'll find me playing in the Instagram corner from time to time too...

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 6.54am, 6.59am; iPhone 4S, 9.04am]