Sunday 5 October 2014

Day 276: A phase...

Day 276: ...we all go through

After such a full on experience last night, very hard to follow up with excitement, or indeed calm. Had a meeting in town with a colleague who is also on long service leave. So we met to discuss possible future projects of course; because academics don't know how to take LSL really. 

Afterwards, on my way back to the city side of the river, I chanced upon a view of the moon over the city at one of my favourite points in the cultural precinct. 

It's the spot where you climb stairs from the Library, over the Gallery, past the museum to reach the busway. Actually, I should keep it secret. 

A phase I passed through

I've captured some lovely shots from there over the years. I should get back to it again with the new equipment. 

Off to the city for some preparations for the forthcoming trip then home finally, to rest. It's been a hectic few days. Tomorrow is even bigger...just wait.

[Camera : iPhone 6, 2.08pm]