Sunday 19 October 2014

Day 291: Like a tourist...

Day 291: ...in my own neighbourhood

So I had a plan today to head back to the library...but...was waylaid with other things. In the end, I stayed home to help a friend with various household tasks and we headed out to lunch. We decided afterwards to have a look around our familiar neighbourhood 'like a pair of tourists' (see the next post). 

We've had some lovely weather and my friends have a marvellous garden where I took pics of these pine trees, and the turtles, hiding. 

Hiding in the garden
松:pine
Lunch was a kind of Japanese-styled 'Italian' restaurant...not as bad as it sounds. 

Because lunch without chestnut sauce gelato is just not lunch
All that was left was to 'act like a tourist' for the day. But at least it meant some time to work at home. 




[Camera : iPhone 6, 12.23pm, 12.23pm, 2.07pm]