Friday 31 October 2014

Day 303: There was something about...

Day 303: ...the shapes. 

Back to the Archive challenge. Four folders, one, maybe two days left. I've been averaging two folders a day for the last week or so...

Meanwhile, there was something about a particular shape that caught my eye today. 

Once I saw it on the train...

The colours and patterns caught my eye (Namboku line)
I saw it trying to grow in the street...

Bright...
And of course, I was familiar with it from the streetscape of Tokyo...

Wherever...

And whenever you look...down
Somedays, that's all the #project365 is about...

Did I get through the all four remaining folders? YEEESSS! I now have over 1600 (pics of) docs to work through when I get home. Phew. 

Tomorrow, it's off up north to a 10th Anniversary celebration for one of our partner universities. Akita. North. Cold. Trains, more trains. Possible snow. Plenty of Autumn Leaves.

Should be interesting. 

End of Halloween sale: yep, that's kit kats and pockies with seasonal pumpkin flavours
[Camera : iPhone 6, 11.18am, 11.36am, 11.39am, 11.41am]