Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 312: Back to first principles...

Day 312: ...one pic at a time

I fear, dear reader, I may have overwhelmed you with pictures these last few [days/weeks/months]* (*choose one). So today, I thought one ought to return to #project365 first principles. Just one pic. And there was just something about today's pic that made all the others well, just pics...

There were some marvellous colours in the sunset but directly west from my place doesn't always work. The lines and branches and houses sort of get in the way. 

Then, I looked over the back fence, quite the opposite direction and although you've seen this bougainvillea before, the subtlety of the sunset pastels across the hill with the branch seemed, just so.


Bougainvillea sunset


It was the one pic I took today that stood out amongst all the rest. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 6.10pm]