Thursday 27 November 2014

Day 330: Posted...

Day 330: ...morning glory with bug

I've fallen into that trap again. A day at work, stuck in the office and overlooking the need to get out and about for 15 minutes or so. I've taken one and one only pic today. In the car park at the back of the local shops. 

The morning glory flower always catches my eye. In parts of Australia, I've always understood it to be an invasive weed. It certainly looked like that here. Winding its way around the post. 

In Japan, and specifically Tokyo, it is celebrated in summer with a festival and market, the asagao-ichi where you can go along and buy potted specimens to take home to add colour to window boxes of small aparetments. Consequently, I've always associated the morning glory with sweltering Tokyo summers. 

Bugged


And now, the local shops. 

I really must make the effort to get out of the office more. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 9.04am]