Thursday 11 December 2014

Day 343: Tokyo...where the streets are lined

Day 343: ...with colour

And so here we were, back in my 'second' home, back with my friends the Hashimotos and without my luggage...we went to eat at the same place we ate just over a month ago before I left to return to Brisbane, (confused yet?).

Just before we left to go to dinner I received a phone call to say my bag would be delivered tonight, between 8.00 and 10.00pm and if no-one was there we'd have to make different arrangements...lucky we could change our plans!

It's nice to be back in what I consider my other hometown and so I walked home by myself while my friend rode home on the bike to ensure someone was there at 8.00pm. I was back just little after that, just time to note the 'Xmas' lights that are around at the moment. 

This garden seemed to be pointing the way home...

Tokumaru 'light up'


There's lots more to come. 

*The bag was delivered at 9.00pm

[Camera : iPhone 6, 7.46pm]