Sunday 21 December 2014

Day 351: A presentation...

Day 351: ...and a breakthrough

So today it was off to the university to present some preliminary findings. I've been up until late finishing off the presentation notes, in an effort to include yesterday's findings. Those documents actually change the thrust of the research. I guess that's why we do what we do.

The presentation went OK. People seemed to understand what I had to say (it was in Japanese) and they seemed quite interested. There were some good questions and comments too. 

At the end of the presentation I had a bit of time to myself until I headed back to my colleagues' place so I wandered around the university just picking up a few details here and there. 

Wakayama sunset...

Winter tree

The Tourism Faculty

A touch of winter

Our Halloween tanuki from October is Santa in December*
(*not at the university...)

I haven't had time to do this in a little while. It was quite restful.

Tomorrow, it's back to Tokyo...

[Camera : iPhone 6, 4.39pm, 4.41pm, 4.44pm, 4.53pm, 8.12pm]