Thursday 25 December 2014

Day 359: A day in the archives...

Day 359: ...yes, in the archives...

Yes, while you were all doing Christmas, I had to make the most of time available to get to the end of my pile of archived documents. Let me say, I had my fun. It's really very interesting stuff, for when you can't be at home doing Christmas with everyone else. 

A document detailing aspects of Australia. c. 1908
I've almost made it to the end. Tomorrow should be the last of the materials, I think.

Afterwards, I travelled up the train line to join friends at a performance by the guitar club from one of my former universities, Daito Bunka. There's a kind of expectation that we, as local 'sempai' or graduates, will attend these things in support. It was fine, they all did very well. 

The Concert Program, had a Christmas theme at least.
We weren't allowed to take photos unfortunately. 

There was a guitarist...

We've just returned from a rather late dinner after the concert. End of Christmas Day. Bring on tomorrow...

[Camera : iPhone 6, 6.21pm, 6.27pm; Canon A480, 4.41pm]