Thursday 22 January 2015

Day 22 2015: City rain....

Day 22: ...some orange indulgence

Some days, I just can't wait to hit the road and head home. There's a bit of a standing joke at work that the powers that be just like to find creative ways to say 'no' to any proposals, ideas, suggestions I might make. Today's response to a request just took the cake, as it were...

Suffice to say, permission was denied to try and start up a tai chi group...seriously. I remain... well, best leave it be. 

I had a class this evening back in Brisbane. I arrived just early enough to find a scene that contrasted dramatically with yesterday's hour at the beach. The rain on the window added a certain something. Beige, with a flash. 

Urban. rain.

As I entered the hall, the lilies were out in the garden too. 

Welcoming sight
I had to try and cheer myself up, and flowers, of just about any sort, will do that. (Though not quite as much as the beach...)

Life goes on.

[Camera : iPhone 6, 6.14pm, 6.17pm]