Tuesday 27 January 2015

Day 27 2015: Finding the path...

Day 27: ...a yellowish, clay road

Meanwhile, back at work...I'm fast realising that the time in the office goes very quickly. One minute I'm sitting down at the desk, switching on the computer, checking emails, all those things...and then suddenly, it is late afternoon or early evening and it is time to head back down the highway...

I park quite a distance from the building where my office is located, mainly because of the guaranteed 10 minute walk at the start and end of each working day. *Exercise*. At this stage, it seems the only time I have to snap a pic. 

The path to...[insert your own destination]

Today, it was one of the recently completed paths past a new-ish building. I can share nothing other than the curve of the path, the perspective, the texture, caught my photographic eye. It would be nice if it took me somewhere, but as night turns to day, I know I'll be back there tomorrow, being led up the garden path again. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 4. 40pm]