Friday 30 January 2015

Day 30 2015: All out of character...

Day 30: ...or right in it

...depending on your point of view. 

I heard on the grapevine that there would be a gathering in town, in our town square, the one named after a king, one of the Georges. It used to have grass and trees and shade but now it is all concrete. Nonetheless, the gathering had a political flavour (it is election eve) and in the interests of my research on political participation in Japan and Australia (no, really), I ventured into town. 

Beforehand though, I was taken by the noisy miner, not being noisy for a change and looking quite, well, quite adorable. (Yes, I hear you @Chasseur06...). I mean really, what's not to like...

A pensive moment

And then there was a wasp, I took the challenge...

Working, building

...it subsequently buzzed me. 

Turned out to be safer in the city to watch our democracy in progress. 

Characters

After all, it's what I do. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 100-300mm, 7.59am, 8.15am, 10.00am]