Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 7 2015: Election focus...

Day 7: ...I travel, I do elections

Yesterday I arrived home to learn that an election date was called by the Queensland Premier. No surprise, it was due this year. A little surprised it is happening as soon as 31 January. That compresses a few things planned for the year as far as politics/work goes but there you go. 

Most of today was spent drafting some election commentary. Not quite what I was planning to do but, there you go. I'm going back to it when I finish here. 

So I didn't get far today. Around sunset, I stepped out the back door again. A bit like yesterday...

Those orange mockers...

A bush wisteria

...but nice to be home and taking it all in. 

Sunset clouds

...before it gets too busy.

[Camera : iPhone 6, 5.55pm, 6.43pm]