Friday 9 January 2015

Day 9 2015: Avoiding the spotlight...

Day 9: ...in and out of the sunlight

Up and at it early today, back into the routine, breakfast cooking, tai chi as the sun comes up over the trees out the back. And this fellow.

While I was exercising I noticed the movement of the spider and its web. The gentle breeze moved it in and out of the sunlight and I thought: could I capture that? Photographically speaking of course. 

Over 20 seconds or so, this was the effect...

sun
wind
web

Not quite the same, but intriguing the way the light played around here. 

And home again, and back to my 300mm, there was a partial moon to be taken...

A bit partial to the moon

...just in case I'd forgotten how to use it. 

Not likely. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 7.12.21am, 7.12.25am, 7.12.45am; 100-300mm, 11.04pm]