Monday 2 February 2015

Day 33 2015: Greet the day...

Day 33: ...meet the week

Already old habits are re-emerging. Monday. Travel to work day (as opposed to stay at home and work day) and just one photo at the end of the day. Actually, it was a photo at the beginning of the day but it was the only one I had a chance to take...

Clouds with a golden lining

...delays leaving from work when I planned delayed the return at a reasonable time to get to rehearsal in time to get a car park in time to play...so I had to return home sooner than expected. Oh well, here is the year, here we go. 

We are still awaiting the final results of the election (which, technically won't be finalised for about ten days anyway), a few possible surprises becoming apparent. 

But it was today's sunrise, and seeing it again here tonight that reminds me that each day starts well. I just have to remember that. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 5.28pm]