Saturday 7 February 2015

Day 38 2015: More small things...

Day 38: ....writ large

Music day today, the clarinet choir. Rehearsal for an early concert this year, in just a few weeks. Seems like a bit of a mountain to climb when we haven't been back from our break for very long. 

Also, being back at work where one has plans which are then interrupted by other demands, some anticipated, some out of the blue. 

And even today, working away after rehearsal, I got to a late part of the day only to realise I hadn't taken my pic of the day. It is now something I must do, every day. 

I miss it if I don't. 

So when I saw the new leaves on the lilly pilly, I thought, yes! Something new and something fresh; the red against the green...perfect. 

And then, up popped the ant and I thought, actually, much more realistic. I feel like the ant sometimes, a very very small creature with a mountain of work around me. 

I'll find a way

Never mind, like the ant, I'll find a way through it. Tomorrow.

[Camera : iPhone 6, 6.12pm (yes, really)]