Monday 9 February 2015

Day 40 2015: A new week dawns...

Day 40: ...worth rehearsing for

Just getting ready for work today and the most striking thing about the morning was the way the sun poked its way through the trees and streamed onto one of the bonsai's new leaves. Seriously, what else is a snapper to do but to try and catch that. 

Sun, leaf, light, 

There's just something about the way the sun on the leaves brings out a fine detail and colour. Marvellous. 

Then in the evening, at the end of rehearsal, the stained glass in the church hall where we rehearse was lit up. I don't recall seeing it quite so respendent. I know the church (Holy Family at Indooroopilly) has a particular architectural value and I know my orchestra has assisted in raising funds through a couple or three benefit concerts over the years. 

Stained, glass, light
I reckoned I've blown enough notes from the back row to warrant a pic or two. Quite pretty really. 

Meanwhile in politics...nah, dear reader, you probably don't want to know. It was one of those days. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 6.01am, 10.08pm]