Tuesday 10 February 2015

Day 41 2015: Many legs make light work...

Day 41: ...at the end of the day

Not that I am one for cliches dear reader, as you would well know. But I couldn't help but marvel at the centipedes negotiating the handrail post as I was trying to do my tai chi...imagine having one hundred limbs to extend through carrying tigers or left-grasping birds' tails. And yes, I realise centipedes don't really have 100 limbs do they. Do they?

Don't mind me...

I'll just be on my way...

And so to the working day. A few reports to complete, some articles to draft, some research to bring to fruition...until you get inundated with 'urgent' admin tasks. Semester one has not started yet today we had to check the semester two timetable (I'm not liking what I see so far); semester one has not yet started (have I mentioned that dear reader) and today we received the course outlines for semester two to be revised within the next few weeks. Seriously, who has time to teach these days? And yet, we have to fit it in, and give 110% which we do, of course (with added cliche).

When I was leaving the campus (with every intention of returning to get to my tai chi class until a 70min drive ended up taking 120 mins...why Brisbane, why?), I spotted a rainbow after the light sprinkle of rain. 

Seeking the pot of gold, at the end of the rainbow, at the end of the day
I don't think I have ever photographed a rainbow. There must be something there at the end of the rainbow, at the end of the day (with more cliches...). 

We do it all again tomorrow. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 6.40am, 5.11pm]