Monday 16 February 2015

Day 47 2015: A shadow of my (former) self...

Day 47: ...hello, I must be going

As promised yesterday, dear reader, today was a test run to leave early enough for a 9.00am class starting in a couple of weeks time. It worked, more or less, but the traffic will need to be in my favour. It is quite a change from more relaxed starts of more recent times, but, there you go.

And, dear reader, for whatever reason, I don't seem to move out of the office once I'm there. (That will change once teaching starts I suppose.) And so, it wasn't until I was leaving to get home in time to leave again for band rehearsal that I actually got to get the cam out. 

When it comes to photographic opportunities, I do feel I am but a shadow of my former self.


Shadowy

You thought I was going to offer a lament about being back at work, and it being a drain, emotionally and intellectually, and always thinking I'd rather be elsewhere.

Well, dear reader, well may you think that. I couldn't possibly comment. 

But then, there are the kangas, and really, how could one not cheer up, even if we were heading in different directions. 


See ya Skip!

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

[Camera : iPhone 6, 3.46pm, 3.47pm]