Wednesday 25 February 2015

Day 54 2015: Blue skies...

Day 54: ...albeit with clouds

Yes, work. Time is consumed in a different way on campus compared with other places. One arrives, walks the eight minutes to the office--day disappears somewhere--it is time to walk back to the car. The walk back tends to take a little longer. Dragging one's tired feet perhaps. 

One tries to see the positive. One tries to run with the current trend of 'blue sky thinking'.

Blue skies, white clouds

But it seems all the skies are presently filled with all the clouds, at least that was the view as I waited for a colleague with whom I share the drive back to Brisbane. I suspect it was the remnants of our cyclonic visitor of the last few days. Or not. 

Actually, as much as I like the clear blue sky, photographically-speaking, I do love a cumulus spread just as much. I think I have previously noted, dear reader, I once thought of having a project 365 devoted to clouds. Not cloudy thinking at all, just marvelling at what sits above. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 4.30pm]