Friday 6 March 2015

Day 64 2015: Early start...

Day 64: ...because late finish

After yesterday's efforts, time to photograph nothing but empty night-time car parks, I thought I could be in danger of being stuck taking another one given I now teach into the evening on Thursdays.

So as I did my tai chi set this morning as I always do, the crested pigeons made their own picture on the tv aerial. OK, less a picture and more of a silhouette but it is one of the reasons I really enjoy early starts (even when I know the working day will be long), capturing this photogenic play of light and dark.  

Suburban dawn

Of course, the most majestic, almost full moon made a very timely and photogenic appearance over one of the buildings at work, but I was in class, sans cam. Still it was a language class which gave us the perfect opportunity to marvel at the moon, even if I didn't get to snap it. 満月がとても美しいですね。

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 5.44am]