Thursday 26 March 2015

Day 85 2015: After the rain...

Day 85: ...the sun (and other things)

There was one heck of a storm last night. Thunder, lightning, rocking the house. Thirty-three millimetres in the end. That meant on getting up and about, that there was likely to be a few raindrops around.

First up though, the loris came in quite close. Unusual. It wasn't raining. I'd finished my tai chi set (which they like to mimic, no really, dear reader, they do). Ah, wait. Seed. Of course.

Who is looking at you then?
And then to the raindrops, no matter which way you look at it. There's just something quite artful and serene. 

Raindrops in balance

A few more raindrops : on pine needles

That's what I was thinking as I got myself ready to hit the highway for a long day at work. It's nice to know there'll be raindrops to ponder, after the rain. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 70-300mm, 6.43am-6.49pm]