Tuesday 14 April 2015

Day 104 2015: Right from the start...

Day 104: ...I wasn't going to miss out today

Certainly not after yesterday's effort! I guess though, in 365 days, there are going to be a few duds. C'est la vie...as they say...somewhere. 

So in fact, this morning, while I was fixing up yesterday's post, I noticed the colours and prompted by the marvellous dawn photos of snapper friend Shelley, I popped outside to look at the dawn. Marvellous, with a touch of moon to boot...

Dawn colours

A little later, the kookaburras gathered, and cackled in my old gum tree...



Haha...



Gathering, watching, waiting, sitting...alert

And then sat, and then, chased by the noisy miners, left. I never tire of them.

I returned to my work. A day at the computer writing, writing, writing to that deadline. 

All done. All in order. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 6.05am, 75-300mm, 7.12am, 7.16am]